Saturday, September 03, 2005

Guess what? We're paper pregnant (almost)!

Welcome to the kickoff of our paper pregnancy. That's right, we're having a baby! Our official "pregnancy" begins when all of our documents are in China (aka "Dossier to China" or "DTC"). But I just had to start writing about it sooner (especially since Bobby won't let me start the nursery until its official).

We're looking forward to sharing this experience with family and friends (virtual friends included) through this diary. I hope you'll post comments as we go along. I'm planning to make this a part of Kayla's baby book and I'm sure she'll enjoy reading your posts when she's older. (Yep, we finally settled on a name.)

I have enjoyed reading about many other families journeys to their children in China and have used these stories for inspiration during the bumps in our paperchase. So here's our contribution to others researching, paperchasing, or waiting. God bless all our journeys and keep our babies safe while they wait for their forever families.

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2005 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited!!!! I can't wait to meet Kayla. (Shannon love the name!) I can see her now she is going to be beautiful, with tons of personality to match all because she has a family that loves her!!!! Love you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home