Saturday, October 01, 2005

What to do when your tired of waiting....

SHOP!
Of course you guys know me, I usually hate to shop. But when I'm looking at baby stuff...well I'm hooked. Men you might as well stop reading now, this post will bore you to tears.

Just tell me this....how cute are these diaper bags???





www.borninmommysheart.com

Yes, I know what you seasoned moms are thinking...Bobby's never going to carry that bag! But, the way I see it, the sooner he realizes the women out number the men in the house, the better. Might as well break him in with a little pink backpack, right?

2 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bags are adorable!! I love those kind that don't look like diaper bags. Look at Target, they have some really cute bags like that as well. I bought one about a month ago and it has a side for mommy's things as well as baby! LOVE IT!! Let me know when you're ready to go shopping!!!!!!! :D

 
At October 03, 2005 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still holding out to make my first purchase until we're official...but I can still window shop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home