Saturday, October 21, 2006

Make a right turn here...on Patience


Yes, I do believe in God's timing. Looking back over my life, I can see where certain circumstances, both good and bad, happened for a reason. However, it has never (never ever) been the case that I have understood the "timing" until much later. So after a conversation with my mom and in honor of Sunday School memory verses...I Googled bible verses about God's perfect timing. Why use a concordance anymore? Here's my verse for this week.


If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!
Habakkuk 2:3 tlb

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Shannon-it's Aunt Jennifer. I'm getting plans together for the holidays and I wanted to know if you and Bobby will be here for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I don't have your email, so maybe this will reach you. We look forward to seeing you either or both occasions. Let me know when you can. My email is jensin520@cox.net I enjoy your blog. Jennifer 10/24/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home