Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some progress has been made...

As of September 1st, 2006 we officially made it out of the "Review" Room. The day I read the news on the CCAA website, I heard angels singing and imagined myself running across a field toward Kayla...very Sound of Music. Bobby bought champagne (perk of paper pregnancy) and we ate steak.

The next day...

Reality set in that we are still quite far off from our little dossier gaining access to the "Matching" Room. Best guess right now is somewhere between the January and July.

Is it odd that I actually picture my file as a flat mini-me just hanging out in the hall with a number on a ticket, like at the DMV? In my head, my mini-me file is bored, moping around, yawning, popping gum and waiting to be called. Sometimes my mini-me file plots little mission impossible schemes to break into the matching room and shuffle to the front of the line.

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! glad to hear some progress has been made, even if it is just a little bit!

 
At September 16, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger SARA said...

Ha. I thought it was just me that had dreams of people standing in line at the CCAA waiting for their name to be called in.
Congrats on getting through review! That is a huge step! We should be there in a few months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home