Sunday, July 16, 2006

Picture of Life in an Orphanage

To see why my frustration at the wait runneth over as our *wait* to be matched drags on and on and on click here and watch this family's video of the SWI (orphanage) they visited back in May 2006.

While the SWI does fortunately appear clean and sanitary, there are simply not enough workers to give this many babies the attention they require and deserve. It makes me very sad that my fur-babies (love them as I do) will receive more attention than most of these little ones over the next few months.

And, it makes me even sadder to know that it is not because of lack of parents-in-waiting...It's simply the inefficient, bureaucratic, political, mind-numbingly slow *process*.

While we wait, God please hold our children close to your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home