Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Should NOT read Rumors before Bed!!!!

I was just going to check my e-mail really quick before bead. Then of course I had to quickly stop by the Rumor Queen's blog How am I supposed to sleep with pictures of possible referrals floating through my head? Granted, it is just a rumor....but the CCAA folks meeting with the Aussies told a late November LID (like us) that they should receive a referral in FOUR months!!! This is the ONLY good rumor I have heard in months!!! Even though they've been saying they're trying to keep the wait at 12 months, I've more or less been preparing myself for closer to 18 months.....which when I do the math now puts me incredibly behind in everything!!! Packing lists, books I haven't read, the changing table is still not put together, the nursery's only half done......I need to get the rest of my sleep in for about, what, eighteen years or so?

Okay everyone, start sending positive thoughts our way... how about hoping she's home by January? Is a trip to China over Christmas too much to hope for?

Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home