Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's a Zoo Out There

The firm picnic was held at the Jacksonville Zoo this year. The weather cooperated by raining for the the first time in four months, but only while we were having lunch under a nice outdoor pavillion. The rest of the day was cooled off by the rain and we enjoyed checking out the sights.

Here are a few of my favorite coworkers....oh, I mean animals (smile).







These blackberries have nothing to do with the zoo. I'm just a proud mama! Mmmmm....They are going to be tasty!

3 Comments:

At June 04, 2006 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy with the beady eyes, golf ball sized head and long skinny neck looks just like another guy working in my office.

Does yours pull his head out of the sand just long enough to strut around the halls trying to look important while babbling nonsense to himself and pretending that no one notices the little drops of poop he leaves everywhere for other poeple to step in? If so, they could be brothers.

So when will I be an uncle? I've been waiting a long time you know. I've a good mind to march right over to China and pick her up myself.

Tell Bobby congratulations for me. Also, tell him that I looked on Google Earth and his yard is not the greenest in the neighborhood. Not by a long shot.

Love you little sis.

 
At June 04, 2006 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And one more thing, we'll deny reading that last little diddy about you being a proud mama that will eat her young from the agency should they ask.

 
At June 08, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hey Big Brother! Glad to see you finally "dropped" by. Bobby did not appreciate you calling him out on his lawn style (but I did :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home