Thursday, April 27, 2006

Time for a Facelift

Here's what I spend my spare time doing...playing on the computer. Some people decorate their houses. I repaint my blog. Nerd. I know.
-------------
Referrals came today and as expected they covered through June 6th LIDs. If your interested browse a few posts back to the table I posted showing the list of groups ahead of us. You can see from that if only one to two weeks continue to be referred at a time, our "due date" will be moved farther out again. Right now, our agency has said they estimate 12 months to referral day (a.k.a. picture day). For us that would be Nov/Dec-ish. However, gathered strictly from the rumor boards, other agencies are estimating the timeframes at 16 months. I guess I'm just going to hope for the shorter wait, but begin to mentally prepare myself for the long haul.
------------
Yikes, where does the time go? Hmmmm....maybe I'm more of a night owl than I realized. G'Nite!

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I love the new look. Pretty!

Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home