Monday, February 20, 2006

Saturday has me in the mood for Spring!

Sometimes I just can't believe how lucky I am to have always lived in Florida. Saturday gave us the most beautiful glimpse of Spring right smack in the middle of winter. The mid-seventies weather had me dreaming of colorful flowers and lazy beach days. Of course, Sunday set me straight when it dropped back to the rainy fifties. But, Spring is definitely around the corner. As are the next batch of referrals. Rumor has it most of June 05 may be included...that would leave 5 months more until it's our turn. Hurry up Springtime!

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

70's??? 50's???? we are lucky if it gets to 50! Good news though is at least we get to see snow. We have had a couple inches three times in the last 2 weeks and it is so beautiful! still miss the beach though.

Come on Spring!
Lisa

 
At February 21, 2006 6:27 AM, Blogger Tom, Wendy, and Andrew said...

wow Shannon! I hope you are right with all of June being included in the next referral batch! The way it reads on CCAA website, that is what I gathered. Not much longer now. Here is to a quick referral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home