Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Can't Believe It!

As of Friday, November 11th, 2005 after 8 months and 3 weeks of paperchasing, we are DTC.

Which means we are officially "Paper Pregnant"!



We couldn't be more excited (and relieved) to move on to the next phase. Here's a big THANK YOU to all our friends and family who have been so supportive through this phase. It means a lot to us that you care enough to join us on our journey to our daughter.

Now on to the fun stuff...I've gotta pick a room to paint pink...or purple! Oh, and we have to celebrate...Do I need to make reservations at the Cheesecake Factory? I'm think I'm having cravings. Heehehehee!
(I didn't come up with this ultrasound...but it was too cute, so I used it anyway)

6 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm gonna be a grandpa, again! YaaaHooo! Shannon & Bobby, I am so happy for you both. I can hardly wait to see my little Kayla.
Your Moma says she is with you on the cheesecake.
Love,Dad

 
At November 11, 2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! Congrats!

 
At November 12, 2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Tom, Wendy, and Andrew said...

WOW, so wonderful you are this far in your process!!! I love your ultrasound picture :o) We are keeping track of you two.
Tom and Wendy

 
At November 13, 2005 8:30 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Congratulations!!! It's such a great feeling!

 
At November 14, 2005 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon and Bobby!!! I am so excited for the both of you. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Shannon across from the Cheesecake factory is a pier one for KIDS, we have to go!!! :)

 
At November 23, 2005 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the two of you. It has been a long journey but you are almost at your final destination...parenthood. Being a parent is the greatest thing either of you will ever do and I know that you will both be wonderful!!! And I can't wait to FINALLY have a niece cuz Miss Kitty just ain't doing it for me! I love you both very much!

Cindi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home