Monday, October 17, 2005

Red tape woes

After taking the time to actually look up my senator and send off a detailed e-mail about our dilemma of having no one in the USCIS that will return our calls or pull our file, I received back a generic "sorry I get so much e-mail I can't bother to actually read it, maybe my staff will or maybe they won't read it for me" e-mail in return. What a waste! Why bother having an e-mail address if no one in the office is going to check it? I wasn't actually expecting a personal response, but I was expecting that there is someone in the senator's office that checks his e-mail.

I guess I'll try calling his office tomorrow, even though I fully expect a recording that tells me to leave a voice message even though no one actually listens to the recordings...

It's been 7 weeks and 3 days since our prints were taken, but who's counting?

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I'm sorry about this long wait! I hope you get some good news soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home