Sunday, June 04, 2006

Latest purchase

Much like wedding dress shopping, this was one of the first bedding sets that I ooooh'd and ahhhhh'd over, but I felt compelled to continue shopping just to make sure I REALLY liked it best. After all, the baby decor is in truth just about me. Bobby said okay to just about everything I showed him as long as it matched the painting he has already painstakingly done. And, I'm sure Kayla will not give a second thought as to whether her room is decorated to suit her style.

Nope, this is just about me having the perfect little room to go in and dream about the little banshee that will one day sneak into the finger paints while Mom's not looking and add her own personal touch to the white eyelet lace. Ah! I get goose bumps just thinking about our first time-out together.

It should be here next week. Once I get some curtains up, I'll post a picture of our progress.

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOHH Shannon that is so pretty! Her room is going to be fit for a princess. Of course a princess she will be. :) Call me!

 
At June 08, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks Sue! Yep, it's about time we have another shopping day. I'll call you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home