Sunday, July 09, 2006

Announcing the newest family member.....

Winnie the Cat





I had to post this since on the Sunday Morning show they did a piece on blogs and mentioned that no one is really reading the old I-got-a-new-kitten posts. Heeheee...come on, humor me by leaving a comment if you read this.

Note---I have decided I will add a new cat to the family for every additional six months added to my paper pregnancy. This is for no reason other than kittens are very entertaining and it's kind of fun to watch her torment the poodles.

4 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww what a pretty cat!

 
At July 11, 2006 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pic! hope you don't have to get anymore kittens though!

 
At July 11, 2006 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? :)
Fantastic picture though! How old is Winnie?

 
At July 11, 2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm hoping she's an "only" cat too :)

She's a whopping 12 weeks old and getting into more mischief daily. My kinda girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home