Sunday, November 05, 2006

I destroyed a forest

I've taken out another forest in re-doing the paperwork once again. I'm exaggerating of course. Just stinks to have to redo paperwork and send it off one more time to the USCIS (don't forget it includes another whopping big fee to our govt for their troubles) for no good reason except our represenatives couldn't get off the campaign trail long enough to pass a bill to automatically renew the paperwork for waiting families like us.

Yeah, I'm bitter.

**********************************************

On the rumor front, nothing really. Most families logged in through 8-25-05 were matched. Kudos to all the families that received referrals last week! I'm enjoying seeing all the babies. Those chubby cheeks really help me keep this whole long-long-long wait in perspective.

That means our wait remains in the undefined zone. Will it speedup or will it continue to slow down? That's just about all I think about these days.

**************************************************
By the way, don't even think about telling me to just relax! Patience from third parties will no longer be tolerated. I'm into my fourth trimester and I'm getting a little ensy teensy bit testy. Just ask Bobby (smile).

On the other hand, words of empathy are much appreciated, such as...



  • this wait just bites (don't I know it!)
  • sorry the gov't is full of ____ and their rules are _______ (a little Mad lib for you).
  • do you want me to hang on to you as you approach the edge of insanity? (how kind of you to offer)
  • you look FABULOUS at 11 months paper preggers, barely any weight gain at all (awww! Thanks)
    • 1 Comments:

      At November 11, 2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

      The wait bites. And I only waited 6 months. i can't even imagine...

       

      Post a Comment

      << Home