Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ewwwww!!!!! Gross...


This is totally off topic...but I was just surfing around on Google because I had "redneck sushi" stuck in my head. More accurately I was curious if there was such a thing and it turns out there is. (That's pork and okra wrapped in rice and collards if you're curious too. Sounds yummy.)

Then I managed to work myself over to YouTube through a series of links and procrastination from reconciling my checking account which is why I sat down at the computer in the first place . So I watched a cute video of a camera placed on a sushi conveyor belt in Tokyo taking candids of the patrons. All cuteness and quirkiness ends here.

I was led to a link called Frog Sushi...stupid me clicked it.

Stupider me watch them skin the frog (okay, that's icky...but we do that to chickens too).

Idiot me did not realize the FROG WAS STILL ALIVE and I proceeded to watch the man eat the slow drippy beating heart off the end of chopsticks before I could get to the stop button. NASTY!!! I hope I never have so much culture that I can "appreciate" swallowing live prey. Gross.

4 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 10:18 PM, Blogger Cristina said...

EEOOOWWWW!! truly gross Shannon! Thanks for visiting my blog - very happy that I'm not alone in my terror!

Cristina

 
At August 15, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

I think some of my breakfast just came up.

 
At August 15, 2007 1:47 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Ewww....I...ewwww...nothing more then that.

Keep smilin!

 
At August 15, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Totally disgusting...regretting the fact that I checked on you today. (kidding)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home