Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What's happening?

  • Kayla turned 9 mos old last week. Time flies.

  • Three weeks to go. Time goes so slow.

  • This evening I've been hanging up a huge bag of the cutest baby clothes ever (Thanks Sue!). And, Bobby is getting tired of me running to him with every other outfit...saying, lookie! it's soooo cute! But he might as well get used to it because it ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

  • The infamous packing list that I've moaned and groaned about for the last year is finally started....well kind of...at least it's forming in my head.

  • Saturday we dropped a boatload of money at Walgreens stocking up on drugs for the trip and beyond.

  • And, I'm still playing digital dressup with my sweetie. How do you like the little angel?

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how very sweet! Im so excited for you

 
At October 10, 2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww she's sooooo adorable!!!!
i still can't wait till the shower!!! see ya then!!

 
At October 11, 2007 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo precious, I knew she wouuld be an angel!!! Love Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home