Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What I've been up to since last Tuesday...

SHOPPING!!! Actually, I've been hitting up Moms and Grandmas that have babies Kayla's age for tons of info about what I need to buy. The sizes had me a little confused, but we're just going with it. My SIL wrote out a great get-started-shopping guide. A co-worker sent me a list of cool websites to sign up for freebies and info e-mails. And, I've set a date with my friend, who's a mommy to two little ones, to start a baby registry on Sunday. (This was on MY To Do list, so I get to check off a box...score! How's YOUR list coming Bobby??? LOL.).


But you know, mostly I've been trying to picture me and Kayla-- Mom and Daughter--The two chicas. I really just couldn't seem to get the mental image going....that is until I purchased The ERGO baby carrier.

Now I've got it. The mental picture is clear. We go together like peas and carrots.

Check us out!



Note: The quality of this blog will continue to spiral out of control until some point in November. I apologize in advance.

8 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 12:03 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Oh!!!! The two of you just look wonderful together.
Keep shopping! Enjoy Cloud 9 sweetie! Isn't it great????

 
At September 12, 2007 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is funny! You crazy fruit cake! Off to shop we go!!!! ;)

 
At September 12, 2007 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is just adorable!!! You two go together, 2 peas in a pod!!!!
Love Mom

 
At September 13, 2007 8:34 AM, Blogger Somewhere In The Sun said...

That's hilarious! What a cute idea! I'm researching what carrier I'm going to get.

 
At September 13, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

HA!!!! That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At September 14, 2007 5:20 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

You're funny! Keep your sanity - we are watching you!!! Can't wait to hear about your travel plans.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

 
At September 14, 2007 3:07 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Too cute! You look great together! :) :)

Tracy
DOR 9/4/07

 
At September 17, 2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Very cute (and kind of freaky)! I just got my Ergo in the mail!

Terri
(Adventures)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home