Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lucky Mama


I really couldn't ask for more. Well, maybe I just shouldn't ask for more...I'm back at my "outside" job this week. All the mommies in the office tell me it will get easier, or at least less hard. I miss Kayla. How about one small favor from Father Time--please make the evening hours feel like they last longer than the daily grind hours. Who's with me?


These days Kayla:
  • Has three teeth, 2 bottom and 1 top
  • Weighs 19 lbs and is 29 inches long
  • Can pull up on furniture and sometimes stand by herself.
  • Says Mama to me and dadadada to everything
  • Loves to push buttons on toys, remote controls, telephones, etc.
  • Babbles at me when she's mad "Blah blah blah..." I think Bobby taught her that!
  • Is starting to put shaped blocks into the right holes in toys
  • Eats almost anything we put in front of her...assuming she's in the mood, we fixed it to her exact specifications, and she isn't already snacking on a piece of dogfood.

6 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 4:48 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

I looove that beach photo of Kayla.

 
At January 17, 2008 6:38 AM, Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

beautiful photo! She is such a cutie. Sorry you have to go back to work.

 
At January 23, 2008 10:30 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kayla is so beautiful...glad to hear she is doing so well.

 
At January 26, 2008 5:53 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

She's beautiful!! You guys are so lucky (oops, am I not supposed to say that???)!!

Are you going to CNY? We are just getting around to the "RSVP" thing.

 
At January 30, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger Don and Be said...

Stopping by to say hi - we havn't been over this way in awhile - Kayla is beautiful! - The beach pic rocks!

 
At February 10, 2008 12:00 AM, Blogger AmyO said...

Kayla is so cute! Love the pigtails :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home