Thursday, November 08, 2007

All about Kayla

I could tell you about Nanning. How green and lush it is here this time of year with temperatures close to that in Florida. But instead, I'll just show you an adorable smile that makes my heart sing....



We're learning more about Kayla everyday.

She does not like a diaper change and will gator roll at the first chance.

She LOVES mashed potatoes (yes, we've already eaten at KFC).

Sha could stare at herself for hours in the mirror.

She's not so big on prunes (who is really?)

She loves playing with Grandma and Grandpa.



Kayla is officially part of the family. We gave our red thumb prints and she gave her little red footprint to seal the deal on Tuesday. Now we're just hanging out and sight seeing until we have her chinese passport back on Friday.

8 Comments:

At November 08, 2007 4:59 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

What a winning smile! And I would say the Grands are enjoying the hugs big time!!!

 
At November 08, 2007 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! Your mom and dad look like they are just eating it up!! :)

 
At November 08, 2007 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I cant even tell you how happy I am for you guys right now! I have a new cousin!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! This has been my first opportunity to come check out the blog and web page because my computer has been at the doctors. I love her! She is perfect! Cant wait to let her and Logan play together! SOOO EXCITING!!!

 
At November 08, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Kayla is so beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your trip. It goes way too fast. I am ready to go back. Congratulations.
Bev Roman
www.angelcomehome.blogspot.com

 
At November 09, 2007 5:38 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Hope to see lots more pictures.... visiting both blogs for news! Can't wait to see you all once you are home. Let us know if/when we can visit!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

 
At November 10, 2007 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys. She is beautiful!!!!

Tom, Wendy, and Andrew

 
At November 10, 2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Shannon - She is gorgeous. I'm so thrilled this long journey is finally over for you!

 
At November 12, 2007 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon- she is beautiful, I was reduced to tears. Not sure if you remember me, I am Sue and Steve's friend. I met you at the hospital when Emily was born and we talked about your dream. I am so happy for you. Steve showed me the page today.....God bless you and your family.

love to all,
Alex Williams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home