Thursday, October 25, 2007

6 days and a wake up!!!


I've barely had time to think over the last few days, much less post. The excitement is in the air.

We've had TWO fabulous baby showers given by some of the most excellent friends and family a gal could ask for. We received soooo many wonderful toys, outfits, baby care items, buttpaste, and smell good soaps that I can't imagine using it all before she's eighteen. No, seriously. I'm still putting gifts away. By the way, the dogs are not a fan of all the squeaky toys being off limits to fur babies.

So far we've packed medicines (probably way overpacked this) and paperwork. So I'm going to be really busy this weekend finishing up...which is exactly the way I want it.


3 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 8:17 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

I don't think you can ever have enough medicines! Better be safe than sorry!

 
At October 26, 2007 10:29 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

I have heard you can really over-pack. You can buy most anything you need or forget, so pack light! Buy a bag to bring back all the goodies for her!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

 
At October 27, 2007 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is sooo exciting i cant wait for yall to get back(even though you havent even left yet!!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home