Monday, October 29, 2007

A Tired but True Analogy

Excited, "How are you feeling"?!?!?! questions are on the tip of everyone's tongue who have been sharing in our journey.

The closest I can come to a description...here's the tired analogy... is that I'm on the upward click...click...click of my first ever roller coaster. I've heard their fun and I'll be glad I graduated to the BIG rides (aka grown up). Click..click...click... I really just wish we'd get over the top of the hill so that I can let go of the butterflies and nervous anticipation hanging out in my stomach. Of course, this very feeling is part of what makes the experience so thrilling and so worth it.

There you have it. Our "labor" is in full swing and Kayla has no idea we are about to rock her little world.
Hang on tight! 2 DAYS and a WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I have not been on this roller coaster yet--but I'll get up the nerve one day.

3 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 12:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a neat analogy! What part of Fl are you from? We are from Orlando but I lived in South FL growing up

 
At October 30, 2007 4:47 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

That rollacoasta looks awesome!

2 MORE DAYS?!!! Fantastic!!!

 
At October 30, 2007 2:47 PM, Blogger 4D said...

It is will a great ride! Hugs.

Keep smilin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home