Monday, May 05, 2008

Test Run for new software....& cute pics

Here's proof that we're still very much alive and kicking (ignore the watermarks, I'm testing out LumaPix:FotoFusion before I buy it...so far very cool!). The weekend tax season ended we took a family outing to The World Famous Oasis for breakfast and a walk on the beach. Kayla was having a blast until the icy water touched her feet...yeah, I really shouldn't have called her over there. I tried to blame it on Bobby, but then we watched the video replay. Bad mommy.




Edited: Wow! Has it really been a month again since I've posted or even attempted to scrapbook??? Well, I bought the software and uploaded the new pic without the distracting watermarks. Off to scrap the Easter pics.

6 Comments:

At May 06, 2008 3:03 PM, Blogger Jeff and Amy said...

Oh my, Kayla is such a cutie, looks like she liked the sand too:)

 
At May 06, 2008 4:44 PM, Blogger Don and Be said...

Kayla is ssoo beautifu! Looks like we have a beach girl in the making!

 
At May 07, 2008 9:28 PM, Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

she is so cute! are you thinking about dabbling in scrapbooking?? if so, we need to talk. :)

 
At May 07, 2008 10:16 PM, Blogger park it said...

I love Luma pics - I use it for basic layouts and use photoshop elements for the mega scrapbook stuff (they did not have the cool options out when I bought my L P software...like you are using) Way to go!!!
Carol

 
At May 11, 2008 6:58 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

She is so adorable - you guys look so happy!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

 
At May 21, 2008 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. Motherhood looks good on you1
Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home