Friday, July 17, 2009

Seriously...how does that happen?

A whole month has gone by already?
Kayla is talking up a storm. She's starting to be able to tell me what she did in school everyday. Well, it's actually still a bit of a guessing game. Like when she way saying "played in the plinkers...plinkers, Mommy. Got wet. Plinkers!" That was splash day in the sprinklers..duh, I'm the one that packed her swimsuit that morning.

Here's a picture from the 4th of July.


We took a family shot because 1) we don't do that often engough and 2) we're finally finishing up the paperchase for #2. I've spared you the excrutiating play by play of this paperchase. Suffice it to say, it was longer, has had more frustrations and bumps...but thankfully with Kayla around it was much more bearable. I'll be sure to post once the paperwork is in China...another month probably.

Also on the 4th we had an exciting game of T-Ball. I'm determined that if Kayla has any athletic tendencies at all that my uber-girliness will not be a stumbling block. Okay, she is playing in a cute matching skort and pigtails. My influence has to be there somewhere.



6 Comments:

At July 17, 2009 3:44 PM, Blogger For SMG said...

Hi Shannon - This is Gigi G. - I met you at the FCC ornament exchange last Dec at Biscotti's. Love your blog - I've added it to the blogs I follow - hope you don't mind. Kayla is a cutie - best wishes for #2. Hope all is well.

-Gigi
chinadollstephanie.blogspot.com

 
At July 25, 2009 9:15 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

She looks absolutely adorable while being athletic! Love the skort (keeps little girls being "lady-like")!
Thanks for posting!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!

 
At July 26, 2009 10:13 PM, Blogger Jeff and Amy said...

Great picture, looks like a ball player to me and congrats getting those papers done, wow it seems like such a long time ago that we did that.

 
At August 09, 2009 8:20 PM, Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

I have been wondering if/when you were going to go for #2. Glad to hear the plans are in the works. Love the picture too, you guys look like such a happy family!

 
At August 09, 2009 10:35 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Too cute! And yay for T-Ball! :-)

 
At April 23, 2010 9:01 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Time for an update? ;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home