Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I spy...a ladybug!


I know, I know...It's all superstition.

Or is it?

Rumors have it that referrals are on their way. Good luck to all the September 2005 families in waiting!

You may need to cut me some slack in the superstition department. This southern girl still believes good luck comes in a can of black-eyed peas and a box of instant rice on New Year's Day.
(I never claimed to be much of a cook either, so go ahead and cut me a little slack in the kitchen as well.)

Only, five to six months more until our call is coming!

1 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, it's Aunt Jennifer again. I emailed Bobby at the address you gave me but got no response. We need ya'll's address so grandma can send your much overdue Christmas present!
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home