Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Giving the finger(s) to Month 14



That's right, as of next week we've hit the 14 month mark.

I picked up this link to Chinese number gestures during my nightly Rumor Queen reading ritual in the thread with the tips on negotiating good bargains when shopping in China. (I think it is very cool they only need one hand to count to ten. It should be much easier shop without putting down whatever purchase I just negotiated with the other hand.)

Packing, travelling, shopping, and staying-sane-on-the-plane-with-your-baby type posts are actually starting to catch my interest again. My best guess for referral on a good day is April and on a bad day it's June. On a really, really bad day it's August.

Today is a good day. I think I'll start my *must* bring home from China list soon. Anybody want something special for Christmas next year?

5 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! We are going on month 13. The wait is aweful! I sure hope the next few months go by pretty darn fast.h

 
At January 21, 2007 10:41 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Congrats!
14 months -- that is incredible.
Very happy for you!

 
At January 24, 2007 10:09 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I've been visiting your blog for months, but usually don't have anything to add, but it sure would be great if you received a referral in April, only a few months away. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a speedy referral.

 
At January 29, 2007 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little sister!

 
At February 05, 2007 9:49 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the thoughts everyone!

Hey Bro :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home