Monday, February 05, 2007

Eye of the Tiger

Year of the Tiger
Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. (Can I get an amen?) Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. (This reminds me of lunchtime decisions.) They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. (Hear me ROAR.) Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs


Okay, so you know me...does this description fit? At least I'm happy to be compatible with Dogs, as we suspect Kayla was born this past year. Maybe those inevitable teen years won't be so bad after all. Or forget the teens, what about the terrible two's that will be here before we know it. Yikes! I'm getting nervous again.


Now here's Bobby--
People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people.

He's not most compatible with either of us. Odd man out again as usual. Might as well get used to it with a house full of women.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Referrals this last batch went through 10/13. The end of the wait IS in sight for us, but it just went out another month. I think a referral at the end of May or June is possible...of course, it could go out to July or August, but I'm not ready to go there just yet. I hope you bunch of lurkers are sending positive thoughts and prayers our way!


(Did I just hear an echo? Does that mean nobody is even lurking on this sad excuse of a blog anymore? Say it isn't so! I promise, I'll start writing about my favorite TV shows soon...something to keep the vast expanse of time between posts down to a minimum. Come back! Please? Don't make me wait alone. hehehe...pathetic enough?)

6 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 6:26 AM, Blogger Tom, Wendy, and Andrew said...

Hey Hey! I still read and watch your blog. It is our blog that hasn't gotten much action lately. You should check it out again and see our new addition to our family. Even after having Andrew we are still proceeding with our adoption for Emma. I am hoping you get your referral before May or June. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 
At February 06, 2007 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here! I hope the wait comes to an end soon, soon, soon!!!

 
At February 06, 2007 9:46 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

 
At February 06, 2007 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always here Shannon, this wait is killing me too!! love ya!!

 
At February 07, 2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Here with you Shannon! I can't wait for you to get your referral!

 
At February 07, 2007 9:44 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I've been checking, but since you have not been posting, I have not been commenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home