Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Warm and Fuzzy


Thanks for showing me the love! I really must have sounded as at my wits end as I feel these days. One good thing is I'm swamped at work. Isn't it twisted how calmly I can write that being buried in my job is "good" thing?

There was a point in my life when I tortured myself by training for a couple of marathons...all for the sake of personal goal attainment. You know that list of what to accomplish before having kids. Anyway, my training buddy a.k.a. get-your-rump-in-gear-girl always said "slow and steady wins the race". In my case, substitute "finishes the race as a slacker but in style". I'm at that point in this wait. I want to speed up and get to the good part, but I'm trying to just keep my eyes on what is right in front of me, right now.

(Here's a shout out to my gal pal Fionnuala! Bet you didn't think I was listening during those 5am runs so many moons ago.)

Thanks again for keeping me company during this stretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home